PAVILIONS AT FPAC
An ever-present part of our programming at FPAC includes our Pavilions, which aim to provide community members with engaging, hands-on opportunities to learn more about specific segments of our culture. The Pavilions include:
- Wellness Pavilion, showcasing the means of selfcare in our community
- Culinary Pavilion, showcasing Filipino cuisine and the many iterations of it
- Seniors Pavilion, showcasing the labors of love of our seniors
- Youth Pavilion, providing Filipino-based arts and crafts activities for our young FPAC attendees
- Literary Pavilion, showcasing the written and spoken talents and reflections of our literary community
- Pilipino Artists Network (PAN) Pavilion, showcasing the visual art of local Filipino artists
Please see below for opportunities to get involved in our Pavilions programming!
CALL FOR LITERARY ARTISTS
Don't miss this unique opportunity to showcase your work at our Literary Pavilion.
Literary Artists (Writers, Poets, and Spoken Word Artists), please submit:
1. Writing samples – 2-3 of your best writings: a. short poems (under 40 lines each for a combined total of 5 pages); b. long poems (combined total of 10 Pages); c. short prose or an excerpt from longer work.
2. 1-2 video clip(s) of performance(s) (in front of a live audience is required).
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put LITERARY ARTIST in the subject line.
Call for Fashion Designers and Visual Artists
Calling all fashion people! Fashion designers, fashion photographers, book authors!
One of the highlights for this year’s PAN Pavilion at FPAC is fashion! We are looking to be reminded of our fashion traditions, and also to highlight fashion designers in our community! We also would like to see fashion photographs and books that are dedicated to art of fashion that will fit into this year’s FPAC theme of Bridging Generations.
Minimum 1 and maximum of 5 pieces for submission. Send photographs for considerations.
For designers: All pieces must be in dress forms provided by artists. We also highly encourage using live models for your pieces.
For photographers: All pieces must be printed. Please send dimensions of artworks.
Selected pieces must fit into Festival of Philippine Arts and Culture theme of Bridging Generations: Salin Lahi.
Note: Any other form of art that may fit into the fashion theme may also be considered.
Please email Nico Nava at email@example.com for submissions, or for any inquiries. Maraming salamat!